The Fourchet+ bicycle rack is the ultimate in safe bicycle parking. The front fork of your bicycle is supported by the rack and the protective plastic sleeves. This makes it impossible for the front wheel of your bicycle to get buckled. The extra locking loop offers optimum protection against theft. The Fourchet+ is also very affordable. Great value guaranteed! The Fourchet+ is now also available with a centre-to-centre distance of 40cm. This will enable cyclists to park their bikes more easily and discourage people from parking their bikes in a way that inconveniences others.
- affordable; great value
- user friendly
- optimum protection against theft and damage
- easy to dismantle and recycle
- complies with sustainable purchasing guidelines
Exclusive design by VelopA
- single-sided rack with space for 4 or 6 bicycles*
- single-sided rack with extra locking loops for 4 or 6 bicycles
- double-sided rack with space for 8 or 12 bicycles*
- double-sided rack with extra locking loops for 8 or 12 bicycles
* The one-sided rack with 4 bicycle spaces and the double-sided rack with 8 bicycle spaces are now also available with a centre-to-centre distance of 40cm.
- all Fourchet+ racks meet the FietsParKeur criteria for supervised parking facilities
- the Fourchet+ racks with an extra locking loop meet the FietsParKeur criteria for unsupervised parking facilities.
FietsParKeur is the quality standard for bicycle parking facilities. The standard was developed in conjunction with the Dutch Cyclists’ Union (Fietsersbond).
Each bicycle space on the Fourchet+ is equipped with a locking loop as standard. The locking loop is large enough for cable locks, chain locks and D-locks. The Fourchet+ is also available with an extra locking loop that offers optimum protection against theft.
- assembly kit for extensions and installation
- assembly kit for installation
- extra locking loop
The universal bracket system used in the Fourchet+ means it is suitable for bicycles with:
- tyre thickness of 27 mm to 47 mm
- wheel diameter of 24" to 28"
- models including city bicycles, hybrid bicycles, racing bicycles and children’s bicycles.
MATERIALS AND TREATMENTS
Racks and brackets:
- steel, galvanized and/or coated
Racks and brackets:
- available in virtually all RAL and Sable colours