The Brick planter’s effective design makes it an attractive addition to any public space. With its simple lines and special finish, the Brick subtly enhances both modern and more traditional locations. Thanks to the Brick’s generous dimensions and water reservoir with overflow, plants remain in tip-top condition. In short, this planter is good news for the urban environment, the plants and the person responsible.
- extensive variation within product range
- winning combination with products from the Max line
- long lasting and frost resistant
- fitted with lifting rings for easy positioning and repositioning
- suitable for indoors and outdoors
Exclusive design by VelopA
- decoration of entrances, shopping centres, squares etc.
- indoor and outdoor
- creating enclosures and traffic lanes
- helps prevent ram raids (when fitted with stabilizing pen)
Empty weight & Content
- Brick Trad: 735 kg, 160 litres
- Brick Blom: 955 kg, 410 litres
- Brick Vaxt: 600 kg, 280 litres
- plastic sealing cap for indoor use (provided as standard)
- stabilization pen
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
- dark grey: coloured reinforced concrete, transparent coating with silk gloss effect
- light grey (concrete grey): reinforced concrete, transparent coating with silk gloss effect
- dark grey
- light grey (concrete grey)
Colour shading (e.g. due to calcium deposits) and small irregularities are a characteristic of the material and the production method and give the Brick a natural look.
The Brick is fitted with a streamlined water reservoir with overflow function to keep plants in tip-top condition. The reservoir reduces the danger of plants drying out. The overflow function prevents excess water collecting in the flowerpot.
For indoor applications, VelopA provides a sealing cap as standard.
To make the best possible use of the water reservoir’s overflow function, VelopA recommends that you fill it with clay granules. If you cover the granules with a felt mat that allows roots to grow through, you can then fill the planter with potting soil and plants.
For indoor use, we provide a cap as standard to seal the overflow. Once again, you are advised to follow the filling recommendation and to use a water meter to ensure that your plants stay in tip-top condition.
To prevent damage to the base of the product, it should be placed carefully and horizontally on a flat solid surface. Without special foundation, the Brick can be placed on virtually any surface. VelopA can provide a special stabilization pen over which the Brick is placed. This prevents the Brick from being shifted or tilted, yet it remains easy to move using the lifting rings. The stabilization pen can be placed directly on a paved or asphalt surface or on a concrete foot.