The VAP is made of hardwood and the recycled VAP is very budget-friendly. The optional reflective strips help to increase traffic safety, both during the day and at night. The VAP barrier pole can be used in a variety of surroundings. Regardless of the version, the VAP is a characteristic barrier pole.
- Environmentally friendly
- Robust material
- Very durable
- Model 'Diamant' (fixed), lengths of 1,000 mm and 1,400 mm
- Model 'Diamant' removable, length of 800 mm, with ground sleeve and concrete base or storage element
All models are available with or without recessed reflective strips in white, red, red/white or yellow.
The removable post can be folded down into the Drop-Box storage element. This means that the post can be stowed below ground level temporarily. The cover plate of the Drop-Box storage element is made of diamond plate in order to reduce the chance of slipping. Both the post and the storage element can be operated easily using a triangle key.
- ground sleeve for use with removable bollard
- concrete base for use with removable bollard
- Drop-Box storage element for use with removable bollard
- stainless steel hook key for use with removable bollard
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
Fixed bollard 1000mm:
- FSC® hardwood, untreated
- Hardwood, stained
Fixed and removable bollard 1400mm:
- FSC hardwood, untreated
- Hardwood, stained
- Recycled plastic
- stowing tray: steel, galvanized
- cover plate: diamond plate, galvanized
A locking rod is inserted over the entire length of the VAP. By turning the rod with a hook spanner several turns, the bronze wing nut at the bottom of the pole is secured against the ground plate. The wing nut forms a built-in protection against breaking and is very simple to replace after collision damage.
- needs to be embedded
- the concrete base in installed flush to the ground
- the Drop-Box storage element is installed flush with the ground. The Drop-Box has two foot plates for optimum stability.