With its distinctive design, the Griffin is sure to add a touch of style to any street. The user-friendly Griffin allows you to park your bicycle with the front fork against the protective plastic elements. This means that your front wheel is not clamped, so there is no risk of it bending. The extra locking loop means that the Griffin offers optimum protection against theft.
- exceptionally user-friendly
- optimum protection against theft and damage
- affordable design
- complies with sustainable purchasing guidelines
- easy to install or move for events
- materials are easy to separate and recycle
- high bracket for one bicycle
- low bracket for one bicycle
- all Griffin racks meet the FietsParKeur criteria for supervised parking facilities
- the Griffin racks with an extra locking loop meet the FietsParKeur criteria for unsupervised parking facilities.
FietsParKeur is the quality standard for bicycle parking facilities. The standard was developed in conjunction with the Dutch Cyclists’ Union (Fietsersbond).
- assembly kit for installation
The Griffin’s universal bracket system means it is suitable for bicycles with:
- tyre thickness of 27 mm to 47 mm
- wheel diameters of 24" to 28"
Suits various models including city bicycles, hybrid bicycles, racing bicycles and children’s bicycles.
MATERIALS AND TREATMENTS
- steel, galvanized and/or coated
- available in almost all RAL and Sablé colours.
- ground level installation using concrete feet
- ground level installation with chemical anchors.