The Mark barrier poles combine a contemporary appearance with maximum functionality. The extensive range of sizes and materials mean that the Mark barrier pole is applicable in various surroundings. The Mark is characterised by the two thin rings below the top.
- wide range of options
- several functions
- timeless design
- fixed and removable
The fixed bollard is available with a concrete base. The removable bollard is available with a concrete base or with a storage element.
The removable post can be folded down into the Drop-Box storage element. This means that the post can be stowed below ground level temporarily. The cover plate of the Drop-Box storage element is made of diamond plate in order to reduce the chance of slipping. Both the post and the storage element can be operated easily using a triangle key.
- reflector strips: standard white and red, other colours available upon request
- ground sleeve for use with removable bollard
- concrete base for use with removable bollard
- storage element for use with removable bollard
- stainless steel hook key for use with removable bollard
- cap bracket for the attachment of chains (only for the Mark Ø 102 mm)
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
- steel, galvanised and coated
- RVS 316, pickled, brushed and passivated
- steel, galvanized
- cover plate: diamond plate, galvanized
Chain and cap brackets:
- steel, galvanised
Available in almost all RAL colours.
The RVS locking pole is fixed to the base plate of the concrete block using a hook key. The butterfly nut on the locking pole forms a built-in security against breakage and is simple to replace after vehicle damage.
- equipped with an adjacent concrete block which is installed below ground level
- equipped with a concrete block which is installed level with the surface
- equipped with a concrete block which is installed below ground level so that the paving can continue.