The Park-Click has been designed especially to prevent people from parking in your parking space or driveway. It’s a competitively priced barrier post with a modern design. But it’s more than just that: the highly reflective Park-Click is also stable, robust and easy to use. It’s one of a kind on today’s market.
The fold-away version of the Park-Click can be locked into place or folded away in one easy movement. The locking mechanism also ensures that the Park-Click will always stand straight up. The removable post can easily be unlocked and folded away into the Drop-Box storage element. This version is also equipped with security nuts for added safety in the event of a collision. The Park-Click is made of lightweight aluminium so that no rusting can occur.
- very stable and robust
- easy to operate
- wide range of designs
- plastic collar protects coating around the lock
- highly reflective
- fold-away model with a triangular lock; can be installed onto the ground or embedded
- fold-away model with cylinder lock with quick-lock or different types of locks
- removable using triangular lock
All models are available with or without a concrete base. The removable version can easily be unlocked and folded away into the Drop-Box storage element.
STORAGE IN DROP-BOX
The post can easily be unlocked and folded down into the Drop-Box storage element. It takes just a couple of seconds to stow each post below ground level. Once stowed, there is no obstacle at all on the road surface. The cover of the Drop-Box is made of stainless steel and is designed to minimize the risk of slipping. Both the post and the storage element can be operated easily using a triangular spanner.
- concrete base for use with removable post
- Drop-Box storage element for use with removable post
- triangle key for use with removable post
MATERIALS AND FINISHES
- aluminium, coated
- steel, galvanized
- ground box: steel, galvanized
- cover plate: stainless steel checker plate, galvanized
- 3M Diamond Grade (highest reflectivity)
RAL 9003 Signal white
Park-Click fold-away post:
- fitted with a footplate and can be installed onto a hard surface using chemical anchors. The model can also be supplied with a poured concrete base that sits flush with the ground
Park-click fold-away post:
- with concrete base: installed straight into the ground
- with storage element: installed straight into the ground The storage element has two foot plates for optimum stability (no concrete base is needed).
Park-click fixed post:
- fitted with a footplate and can be installed onto a hard surface using chemical anchors. The model can also be supplied with a poured concrete base that sits flush with the ground.