The Taverna - bicycle rack, charging point and advertising space, all in one! Ideal for resting points along bicycle routes, and also for businesses that want to promote the use of both electric bicycles and regular bicycles. E-bikes are becoming more and more popular and there is more and more demand for charging points. With the Taverna, all bicycles can be safely parked and e-bikes can be charged too. And the Taverna has its own advertising space, which makes it a powerful communication tool. The Taverna has been awarded with the Good Industrial Design Award in the Netherlands.
- fork-support system for safe bicycle parking
- charging points for electric bicycles and bicycle accessories
- fully closable locker for safe storage of battery charger and batteries
- space for six bicycles with charging
- space for your advertising message
- encourages sustainable mobility
- resting points along cycle routes
- recreational areas
- businesses that want to promote the use of bicycles and e-bikes
- with or without advertising
- with or without charging units*
* The charging units are available with or without a residual-current circuit breaker and/or fuse. They can also be linked. Ask your electrician for the most practical solution for your situation.
The Taverna racks meet the FietsParKeur criteria for supervised parking facilities.
FietsParKeur is the quality standard for bicycle parking facilities. The standard was developed in conjunction with the Dutch Cyclists’ Union (Fietsersbond).
GOOD INDUSTRIAL DESIGN AWARD (GIO)
The Taverna has been awarded with the Good Industrial Design Award in the Netherlands.
ACCESSORIES FOR THE CHARGING UNIT
- residual-current circuit breaker
VelopA can incorporate your advertising message into the Taverna. We would strongly recommend that you enlist the services of an advertising or design agency for this purpose. You can download the specifications on our website. Your communication can also be printed onto the Taverna at a later stage, if desired.
The Taverna is suitable for bicycles with:
- tyre width of up to 65mm
- wheel diameter of between 24" and 28"
The Taverna has been specially developed for the storage of electric bicycles but of course it is just as good for city bikes, hybrid bikes, racing bikes, mountain bikes and/or children's bikes.
MATERIALS AND TREATMENTS
- steel, galvanized and coated
Available in almost all RAL and Sablé colours.
The Taverna can either be placed onto the ground, or it can be fixed in place using a concrete base or chemical anchors.