The modern, curved appearance of the TuliP Traverse bicycle stand is a welcome addition to any location. The high/low model is suitable for bicycles with both thick and thin tyres and is practical to use as handlebars do not catch each other. The high placed connection eye also provides extra ease and security that makes the TuliP a highly valuable bicycle stand. The TuliP Traverse, with its space-saving qualities, is ideally suited for those places where many bicycles are parked, such as railway stations, schools and commercial premises.
- anti-theft provision
- suitable for thin and thick tyres
- optimal stability
GOOD INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (GIO)
The TuliP of VelopA has been awarded the Good Industrial Design Award.
- Basic model TuliP Traverse with 2, 3 or 4 two-sided TuliPs, 4, 6 of 8 bicycle spaces
The TuliP Traverse can be linked together and so extended endlessly.
Models which can be integrated with the Riksja shelter:
- TuliP Traverse 2500 mm galvanized, 5 bicycle spaces
- TuliP Traverse 3750 mm galvanized, 9 bicycle spaces
The TuliP Traverse complies with FietsParKeur standards for both supervised and unsupervised locations.
FietsParKeur guarantees high quality bicycle parking facilities. The standard has been developed in collaboration with the Dutch Cyclists Association.
Its universal clip system makes the TuliP Traverse suitable for bicycles with:
- tyre widths of 27 mm to 47 mm.
- wheel diameters from 26" and 28"
including city bikes, hybrids and racing bikes.
The TuliP Traverse's attachment provisions ensure adequate theft prevention. The attachment eye is large enough for chain, cable and braces locks and positioned in such a way to make it possible to secure the bicycle to the frame.
MATERIALS AND TREATMENTS
- steel, galvanized
- steel, galvanized and coated
- 316 stainless steel, stained, passivated, brushed and electrolytically polished
- standard coating in RAL 9005 deep black
- almost all RAL colours are available
- TuliP Traverse: 14 kg
- Concrete foot: 65 kg
- Traverse bar: 38 kg
The poles with base plate of the TuliP Traverse can be mounted on a concrete foot, which needs to be placed on ground level. The traverse bar to be fixed on the poles. The base plate can also be fixed using chemical anchors, directly to the pavement.