The Variant 3 with charging points is the proud successor to the Variant+. It is a rack that e-bikes will fit into effortlessly and will also stand stable. There is also no chance of a kink in the wheel with this rack.
The Variant 3 bicycle racks are available in various single-sided and double-sided modules that can be endlessly linked with each other. A wide range of options and accessories, such as e-bike charging points, lock attachment rings and ParkAssist guide ramps that make lifting even easier, complete the Variant 3 range. Everyone can safely park their bikes with ease in this bicycle rack!
- recognisable and easy-to-understand system,
- practically all types of bicycles fit in the rack,
- also suitable for crate bicycles,
- bicycles stand extremely stable: no chance of a kink in the wheel,
- power supply and charging points for e-bikes are available,
- available with ParkAssist guide ramps (for the elderly and children),
- easy to place and endlessly linkable,
- rack is stable also without a foundation,
- meets the FietsParKeur standard,
- low price; excellent value for money.
Centre-to-centre distance 37.5 cm:
- bicycle rack single-sided 90º : 2/3/4/6/8 bicycle parking spaces
- bicycle rack single-sided 45º left: 4 bicycle parking spaces (suitable for small spaces)
- bicycle rack single-sided 45º right: 4 bicycle parking spaces (suitable for small spaces)
Centre-to-centre distance 40 cm:
- bicycle rack single-sided 90º : 2/3/4/6/8 bicycle parking spaces (available with charging points for e-bikes)
Centre-to-centre distance 50 cm:
- bicycle rack single-sided 90º: 2/3/4/6 bicycle parking spaces (available with charging points for e-bikes)
Centre-to-centre distance 65 cm:
- bicycle rack single-sided 90º for crate bicycles and e-bikes: 2/4 bicycle parking spaces (available with charging points for e-bikes)
PARKASSIST GUIDE RAMPS
All versions of the Variant 3 single- and double-sided with centre-to-centre distances of 37.5 cm, 40 cm and 50 cm can be fitted with the ParkAssist guide ramps.
The ParkAssist - specially designed for the elderly and children - makes it much easier to park a bicycle even in the higher clamps. Thanks to the ParkAssist, there is no need to lift the bicycle.
- charging point for e-bikes (for racks with centre-to-centre distance 37,5, 40, 50 and 65 cm, with the exception of bicycle rack single-sided 45°),
- lock attachment ring,
- ParkAssist guide ramp,
- assembly kit for extensions,
- anchoring set for anchoring in paving,
- concrete foot for anchoring on paved or unpaved surfaces,
- crate bicycle sign (for racks with centre-to-centre distance 65 cm).
The Variant 3 meets the FietsParKeur standard; the national standard for safe bicycle parking. To encourage and facilitate the growth in the use of bicycles, safe, pleasant and sustainable bicycle parking facilities are essential. Representatives of users, manufacturers and suppliers have joined forces in the FietsParKeur Foundation and are jointly responsible for standardisation, testing and promotion.
If the VelopA ParkAssist guide ramp is used in the higher clamps, the system also meets the ease of lifting requirements set by the FietsParKeur standard for the elderly and children. The Variant 3 is also certified for crate bicycles.
MATERIAL AND TREATMENT
Galvanised steel with option of being coated
RAL 5011 Steel blue, RAL 6009 Fir green, RAL 7016 Anthracite grey, RAL 7021 Black grey, RAL 9005 Jet black. Other RAL colours and Sablé colours are available on request.
- loose on the pavement. The Variant 3 stands stable, even without anchoring.*
- by means of anchoring (on solid surfaces)
- on concrete feet (on solid or unpaved surfaces)
Racks can be linked with each other to form long rows with the accompanying mounting sets.
* If the racks are equipped with charging points or additional lock attachment rings, they will need to be anchored.