The Road Spots accentuate the street scene, give direction to traffic flow and the flow of people and are distinctive, clearly visible, striking and decorative. These marking elements are particularly suitable for highlighting the newly adopted 2 m outdoor space.
- suitable for the 2 m outdoor area
- decorative and striking
- durable and maintenance-free
- separation of lanes, parking spaces, cycle paths and pedestrian areas
- accentuating specific elements in the street scene
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
Stainless steel (SS), high-gloss polished
- Model Arrow has one anchor pin
- When installing on a concrete or flat surface, a hole (Ø 14 mm) is drilled and filled with an adhesive that remains elastic, in which the anchoring pin is fixed.
- When installing on asphalt or an irregular surface, a hole (Ø 80 mm) is made and filled with an excess of concrete, into which the anchoring pin is pressed, to ensure the Road Spot is fully supported.