The Deposito storage steel is ideally suited for the storage of containers, as well as machines and other materials. This storage is modular and characterized by excellent value for money. Because the Deposito steel is modular, it is also possible to deliver a combined version of a lockable and an open canopy, which also allows you to combine different functions.
- single and double sided configurations
- practical roof
- easy to extend with modules
- Quality at a competitive price
- low maintenance
- rainwater drainage on the inside
Ask about lighting installation options.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Ask about the possibilities for installing an access control system.
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
- steel, galvanized
- corrugated polyester sheets: with 450, 750 and 900 grams fiberglass reinforcement per m2 (translucent),
- Galvanized steel: thickness 0.56 mm, galvanized,
- Sendzimir steel: 0.56 mm thick, galvanized and coated, top green, bottom white,
- Sheet piling: galvanized and coated steel, durable, maintaining maximum color and luster
Walls and doors:
- perforated steel sheets, galvanized and coated if necessary
- Sheet piling: galvanized and coated steel, durable, with maximum retention of color and luster
Edge finishing on top of walls:
- aluminum u-profile: standard finish against rainwater ingress,
- gutters: PVC,
- drainage pipes: impact-resistant PVC,
- steel drain pipes are available on request.
- Sheet piling is available in various RAL colors. Sample card is available on request.
- available in various RAL colors.
ALWAYS TAILORED ADVICE
VelopA offers extensive support in choosing the right roofing. To be able to offer you the most ideal roofing, we go through a number of questions with you. Based on your answers, our sales team makes a customized advice. Often this can be done over the phone. Sometimes one of our sales consultants will visit you to take a look at the situation, discuss your specific wishes and measure the roofing. You will then receive a proposal without obligation with a technical drawing in various perspectives. You are assured of a ready-made solution where appearance and functionality go hand in hand.
As standard, the Deposito is founded on concrete bases, which are buried flush with ground level. When placed on concrete or asphalt (min. thickness 12 cm), chemical anchors are used.
The Deposito is delivered including assembly, performed by our assembly staff. Self assembly is also possible. We provide you with assembly instructions.