With its open design, this shelter with transparent roof cover for bicycles and motorbikes fits seamlessly into any environment. Basic and extension modules are available to increase the capacity of the Ligna. An integrated bicycle parking system is also one of the options that we can offer you.
- budget friendly
- easy to extend
- fits in any environment
- invisible base
- an integrated bicycle system available
- basic module with a width of 2100 mm
- basic module with a width of 3120 mm
The Ligna can be extended endlessly lengthwise using extension modules of 2040 and/or 3060 mm.
Number of bicycles centre-to-centre distance 375 mm:
- single-sided 2100 mm: 4
- single-sided 3120 mm: 7
- double-sided 2100 mm: 8
- double-sided 3120 mm: 14
Number of mopeds centre-to-centre distance 600 mm:
- single-sided 2100 mm: 3
- single-sided 3120 mm: 4
- double-sided 2100 mm: 6
- double-sided 3120 mm: 12
Number of motorbikes centre-to-centre distance 800 mm:
- single-sided 2100 mm: 2
- single-sided 3120 mm: 3
- double-sided 2100 mm: 4
- double-sided 3120 mm: 6
ROOF FOR CENTRE CORRIDOR
The Lignas can be placed opposite one another and the corridor between them either covered or not.
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
- steel, galvanised and coated if required
- acrylic sheeting
- solid HPL panel: strong, scratch-proof and UV resistant sheeting
Please contact us for other wall covering options.
- available in almost all RAL colours
- acrylic sheeting: transparent
- available in various colours (colour sample card available on request)
It is possible to conclude a service contract. VelopA staff will carry out maintenance on the roof twice a year, or more often if required, including cleaning of the Ligna.
INTEGRATED BICYCLE PARKING SYSTEM
The Ligna can be used with for example the Apropos handlebar suspension system, which can be installed simply and easily onto the frame. The Apropos for the Ligna measuring 2100mm wide (basic module) or 2040mm (extendable model) has space for four bicycles. The Apropos for the Ligna measuring 3120mm wide (basic module) or 3060mm (extendable model) has space for seven bicycles. Both models are available with a locking strap or integrated locking loops.
In order to be able to recommend you the best shelter for your particular needs we will ask you a few questions. Based on your answers, our sales team will be able to offer you personalized advice. You will then receive a no-obligations price quotation together with technical plans from different perspectives.
- the model for foundation below ground level has concrete foundation pads that are secured under the ground surface
- the model for surface mounting has base plates, which are secured with chemical anchors