The Structura is a designer bicycle shelter with a simple no-nonsense look. The support beams in I-profiles give this shelter a tough industrial look while guaranteeing clean lines. The interplay of lines is enhanced by the fact that the attachment points are concealed from view. The Structura consists of a base module and add-on modules. Standard options include a green (sedum) roof. The robust construction is designed to support the additional weight.
- modular system
- robust construction
- available as standard with a green (sedum) roof
- attractive price
- basic module one-sided width 4000 mm, with or without wall insert
- basic module double-sided width 4000 mm, with or without wall insert
- add-on module width 4000 mm, with or without wall insert
The Structura can be endlessly extended lengthwise with add-on modules with or without wall inserts.
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
- zinc-galvanised and optionally coated steel
- steel sheet piling panels with profile 35R/1035, with plastisol coating
- steel sheet piling profile panels, zinc-galvanised with profile 35R/1035, with green (sedum) roof
- hardened glass, scratch-resistant, clear and UV-resistant
- gutters integrated in the shelter, rainwater discharge integrated in the intermediate upright
- practically all RAL colours available as standard
- sheet piling profile panels available in various plastisol colours; sample chart available on request
- moss sedum roof
- open trellis: available in various RAL colours, both in transparent and coating wood stain
It is possible to take out a service contract.
ALWAYS CUSTOMISED ADVICE
VelopA offers a full range of support in selecting the ideal shelter system. To ensure the most ideal shelter system, we will ask you to answer a number of questions. Based on your replies, our sales team will prepare a customised recommendation. A telephone call is often enough. A member of our sales team may visit you to assess the situation on location, to discuss your specific wishes and to measure in the shelter system. You will then receive a proposal completely without obligation. You are guaranteed a perfect fitting solution that combines form and function.
- with standard concrete foot mountings with pre-cast threaded sleeves
- for installation on concrete, use chemical anchors
- for installation on asphalt, use asphalt anchors