Sometimes the simplest street games are the most fun. That’s certainly true for the classic ‘post’ football. With the striking Mohican posts, ‘post’ football will again have a permanent place in the street scene. The brightly coloured post is anchored in a large pavement tile.
When retracted, the post protrudes only 12 mm above the surface. Its flat shape and round corners mean that cars or bicycles can drive over it without any problems. When extended, the Mohican will provide hours of football fun for all ages. By installing several posts opposite each other, a playing area can be created automatically.
- unique thrill of the game
- affordable pricing
- easy to install
- low maintenance
- alternative to Panna football
- Public squares or parking areas
- Education sector
- Playground associations
- Recreation businesses
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
- Polythene (PE)
- Stainless steel
- Dahlia yellow RAL 1033 or Ultramarine blue RAL 5002*
- Light grey
* For even numbers, we recommend ordering posts in both colours.
- Replacement set for post and hinge mechanism
REQUIRED SURFACE AREA
- Recommended distance between two posts: 6 m
- Leave room around the edges of the playing area
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION DIMENSIONS
- 300 mm x 450 mm x 150 mm (WxLxD)
- 2 to 4 weeks
Must be installed on a tiled surface. Insert between other tiles.