The Raya slat bench is a stylish bench that provides relaxed seating. A high-quality bench at a very attractive price. This back-to-back version is ideal for large squares or boulevards where there is something to see on both sides. The armrests, which can be added after installation, make it easy to get up and sit down and prevent the bench being used to sleep on. The Raya slat bench will really add to the ambience of your park or street.
- stylish and relaxing back-to-back bench
- extremely good value for money
- adds to the atmosphere of the street
- easy to combine with other versions
- armrests make it easy to get up and also help prevent people lying down on the bench
- many different lengths and configurations are available
- 2 x 3-seater (L200cm, 2 legs)
- 2 x 4-seater (L270cm, 3 legs)
All versions can be either installed or anchored on or below ground level:
- with a foundation base for anchoring below ground level
- with floor plates for installing directly on the surface of the ground
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
Seating and backrest: durable FSC® certified hardwood, untreated
Legs and armrests: steel, galvanized and coated
Seating and backrest: FSC® certified hardwood, untreated
Legs: RAL 9005 Jet black (other colours on request)
The seat of the Raya basic module is supplied preinstalled.
- the version with a base below ground level is positioned in two extended slots.
- the version placed on the ground has a floor plate that can be fixed to a solid surface using two chemical anchors.
Important: These products are delivered unassembled. In the assembly instructions on this page, you will find the necessary information for the assembly and installation of these products.