The Robust Line is a real eye-catcher. The impressive bench/stool/tree bench is part of the Robust Line product family; wide range of sustainable seating elements that allow you to create a variety of configurations in squares or city centres. The benches/stools can be combined or switched and the corresponding backrest can be mounted in two directions; for even more variation.
The Robust Line also has a strong social and sustainable character. The products are manufactured locally with great craftsmanship, entirely from local oak and steel from the Netherlands. For woodworking and assembly, we work together with a sheltered workshop in the region.
- various configuration options
- suitable for project applications
- made of sustainable local materials
- very favourable CO2 footprint
- excellent value for money
- vandalism resistant and maintenance free
- long lifespan
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
Seat and backrest: oak wood
Inland local wood, untreated, durability class 2 (expected service life 20 years). This type of wood does not need any extra protection or coating. The oak wood can shrink and/or expand; cracks and crevices are features of this type of wood, which give the wood a natural and robust look. Beams are well planed and sanded and therefore virtually splinter-free.
Legs: Steel galvanised & coated with Sablé coating
Base plates: galvanised steel
Legs: Sablé colours: Noir Sablé 2100
- The benches can be separately installed at ground level.
- For anchoring on paved surfaces, steel anchors can be used.
- For anchoring on soft surfaces and for paving consisting of 30 x 30 cm concrete tiles, concrete bases can be used.
Special base plates can be used for decorative pavement.
- In the event of a slope, install the bench in line with the slope.