The Robust Line is a real eye-catcher. The impressive tree bench is part of the Robust Line product family; wide range of sustainable seating elements that allow you to create a variety of configurations in squares or city centres.
The Robust Line also has a strong social and sustainable character. The products are manufactured locally with great craftsmanship, entirely from European Douglas wood and steel from the Netherlands. For woodworking and assembly, we work together with a sheltered workshop in the region.
- various configuration options
- suitable for project applications
- made of sustainable local materials
- very favourable CO2 footprint
- excellent value for money
- vandalism resistant and maintenance free
- long lifespan
Design by Feiko Withagen
MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
Seat and backrest: FSC® certified untreated Douglas wood
European softwood species, durability class 3 (expected lifespan 10-15 years). For this type of wood, additional protection or coating is not necessary. Beams are planed and sanded, making them free from splinters.
Legs: steel galvanised & coated with Sablé coating
Base plates: galvanised steel
Legs: Sablé colours: Noir Sablé 2100
- The benches can be separately installed at ground level.
- For anchoring on paved surfaces, steel anchors can be used.
- For anchoring on soft surfaces and for paving consisting of 30 x 30 cm concrete tiles, concrete bases can be used.
Special base plates can be used for decorative pavement.
- In the event of a slope, install the bench in line with the slope.
Important: These products are delivered unassembled. In the assembly instructions on this page, you will find the necessary information for the assembly and installation of these products.