The round Scala tree grilles is extremely suitable for squares and winding streets. For extra protection of the tree, this tree grid can be equipped with matching tree brackets, which can be retrofitted. These functional, durable grill allows water and oxygen to penetrate so that roots can develop freely. The Scala tree grid has a very high-quality finish, making the grid particularly resistant to damage from outside. These tree grill belong to a wide range of Scala articles which complement one another.
- tree brackets can also be retrofitted
- grid provided with a thick layer of zinc primer for optimal paint adhesion
- the special coating prevents the surface from becoming slippery
- retaining frame completely out of sight
- easy to install
- part of a broad range of products that can be combined with one another
- squares and winding streets
- in both modern and classic environments
Tree grid (including retaining frame) for placement at ground level. A set of 3 tree brackets is available for these tree grids (to be ordered separately).
Tree brackets (set of 3)
MATERIAL AND TREATMENT
Tree grill: steel with zinc primer and coating. The grid is provided with a thick layer of zinc primer for optimal paint adhesion.
Tree brackets: steel, galvanised and coated
Retaining frame: steel galvanised
Noir Sablé 100 (dark grey), other Sablé colours on request.
The retaining frame must be placed on a solid base, for example concrete edge or stone. The interconnected grid parts are then placed on the frame.